Business energy coaching
Working out how to cut energy bills can be daunting. The NSW government is funding energy coaches to give your business a free one-on-one check-up.
Free energy advice
Get up to twenty hours of free one-on-one advice on how to save energy. A coach can help you to:
- work out ways to save energy and cut emissions.
- build a business case to do an energy-savings project.
- Identify/scope up projects and apply for Manufacturing efficiency funding.
Applications close on 10th July 5PM AEST.
Get a coach
How to apply
- Make sure you are eligible.
- Find a coach on our approved list.
- Your energy coach will submit your application to us. You will need to:
- email them one or two energy bills from the last 12 months
- sign a completed form they will give you.
4. Your energy coach will confirm if your application has been successful. They will arrange a time to do the coaching.
Read a coaching success story here.
To access this offer you must:
- be in NSW
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
Find a coach
Only use coaches on this list.
Small and high energy user offers - closed
Applications for small and high energy user coaching have now closed. Have you already got a project with a coach? Contact us at energy.saver [at] environment.nsw.gov.au if you have any questions.
Page last updated on 23 June 2020