Do you want to upgrade your compressed air system, motors and/or other equipment at the same time?
What’s on offer?
The NSW Government has a scheme that provides incentives for businesses to reduce their energy use.
How does it work?
Contact an approved supplier as early as possible before you begin an upgrade project. The supplier will:
- explain the process
- get you the incentive.
You may need to measure your energy use for some time before and after the upgrade. This can be done by submetering or checking your energy bills.
How much will I receive?
The more energy you save, the better the deal.
Shop around with the different approved suppliers to get the best offer.
Check to see if there is an approved supplier in your region:
By using the regional approved supplier lookup below you are agreeing to the terms of service.
Approved suppliers are known as Accredited Certificate Providers (ACPs). Information about ACPs is provided for general information only. The Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) is the Energy Savings Scheme Administrator and Regulator and is responsible for accreditation, auditing and compliance of ACPs. Before proceeding with engaging an ACP a customer should review up to date information available on the IPART website.
By accessing and using information about ACPs available on this website, the customer acknowledges and agrees:
- that NSW Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) does not have any legal liability whatsoever connected to the deliverables associated with this program, including any issues arising from interactions with ACPs and technology installations
- to discharge OEH from all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, losses, damages, and expenses the customer may potentially incur through this program or arising from the use of this information for any other purpose.
Central West & Orana
South East & Tablelands
How will this help my business?
- reduce your energy use
- lower energy bills
- reduce your environmental impact.
What is a bundled upgrade?
A bundled upgrade is when you boost the energy efficiency of multiple machines or processes at the same time.
This includes installing new equipment or modifying existing equipment.
A bundled upgrade includes a range of equipment. This could include:
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- compressed air systems
- hot water and steam systems
Contact an approved supplier directly.
The incentives are created through the NSW Energy Savings Scheme (ESS).