Manufacturing efficiency funding
The NSW Government is offering over $16 million in funding to help manufacturing businesses save energy and money.
The funding will help you:
- upgrade energy monitoring systems
- replace or retrofit old, inefficient equipment
- install new energy efficient equipment
- improve manufacturing processes.
Round 1 funding is closed
Register your interest to be notified when the next funding round opens later this year.
How to participate
Any business with a manufacturing site in NSW can apply, as long as it:
- has an ABN and is registered for GST
- undertakes manufacturing activities (according to the Manufacturing Division of ANZSIC 2006) or cotton ginning.
You can apply at any time during the funding round.
Information on how to apply for future funding rounds will be available here when it re-opens.
How to receive payment
Once you’ve implemented your project, complete and submit the relevant forms below. For Offer 1 and Offer 2b, you’ll need to complete Part A of the Measurement and verification plan and report as your first milestone and Part B once you’ve implemented your project.
- Metering commissioning report (DOCX 4.4MB)
- Equipment commissioning report (DOCX 4.4MB)
- Measurement and verification plan and report (DOCX 2.7MB)
- Measurement and verification data register (XLSX 146KB)
Need a hand? Read the Manufacturing Efficiency Funding Guide (PDF 217KB), frequently asked questions (PDF 112KB) or manufacturing [at] energysaver.nsw.gov.au (contact our team).
Businesses that have implemented similar projects have found savings can be more than $100,000 a year while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
Stay in the loop
Add your details to receive email updates on the funding offer and other Energy Saver news.