Energy efficient lighting guide
Upgrading your lighting system can help your business save money on energy use.
Some businesses use up to 50% of their overall energy use on lighting.
See if your business is eligible for our discounted lighting upgrade offer.
Switching to a more efficient lighting system can:
- reduce your electricity bill
- reduce the need for costly maintenance
- improve safety and conditions at your premises.
See our fact sheet for a simple summary of the technology:
Lighting technology report
If you decide to switch to energy-efficient lighting the Energy Efficient Lighting Technology Report can help you:
- understand the various lighting solutions available – their costs, savings and payback periods
- select the cost-effective upgrades best suited to your business
- implement a lighting upgrade.
Are you a supplier, installer, plant operator, site engineer or facilities manager? Detailed technical information about lighting upgrade options is available in our Energy Efficient Lighting Technology Report – technical details (PDF 1MB).
Energy efficient lighting training
Lighting can be a major expense for business. But with new technology, improving lighting efficiency has never been more affordable. This training course will help you identify the best lighting solutions and implement your lighting upgrade project.